Tools and resources
We’ve provided these resources to assist you in making the best benefits choices.
Mercer Marketplace 365+ makes enrolling easy
Mercer Marketplace 365+ takes the guesswork out of shopping for and using your benefits. The website offers a choice of benefits, plus tools and information to put you in charge of your benefits decisions. You can view your 2022 personalized benefit options and enroll in your 2022 benefits on Mercer Marketplace 365+.
With Mercer Marketplace 365+ You Get:
• Choice: Access a selection of benefit options, including accident, hospital indemnity, and critical illness insurance, pet insurance, and identity theft as well as traditional plans like health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
• Simplicity: Experience easy benefits enrollment with built-in education and decision support.
• Health management: Find the right plans to help you focus on your overall physical, financial, and mental well-being.
• Cost control: See your costs clearly and choose the specific benefits you need. Then, use a tax-free account to manage your spending and save money all year long.
• Personal support: A dedicated, experienced team of benefits specialists who are ready to answer your questions.
You can call a Mercer Marketplace 365+ benefits specialist for personal support. They will be ready to answer your questions. Call 866-867-6898 Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mountain time.
Mercer Marketplace 365+ is your year-round destination designed to simplify your benefits experience, help you live a healthier life, and save you money.
Mercer Marketplace 365+ HUB℠
Available only through Mercer Marketplace 365+, the Mercer Marketplace 365+ HUB is a voluntary benefit that offers you access to personal health advocacy services, price comparison tools, physician performance ratings, expert medical opinions and more.
- Save time with Health Advocacy: Through the health advocacy and assistance services, you’ll have access to a team of registered nurses, medical directors and benefits and claims specialists who work alongside each other to help you. A personal health advocate with expert knowledge about your benefits can help you find the right doctor and schedule an appointment, resolve benefits issues, transfer medical records and much more.
- Compare prices: The cost of health care services can vary significantly, even within the same geographic area and health plan. The Health Cost Estimator+ lets you compare prices so you can make smarter decisions about your care.
- Compare quality: The user-friendly physician search ensures better outcomes by matching you with the right doctor. Scorecards include key factors like physician performance scores, quality analysis and evaluations based on billions of doctor-patient interactions.
- Get expert medical opinions: Make informed health care decisions by connecting with world-class global specialists. Expert opinions can have a big impact on both the quality and cost of care, and they help ensure you’re getting the right care so you can avoid unnecessary procedures. Mercer Marketplace 365+ HUB makes it easy to get the clarity, assurance, and direction you need to address your unique health situation.
Tools to evaluate your medical plan options for 2022
- Explore this site for an overview of your benefits.
- Enroll through the “Receive Expert Guidance” path to help guide you through the process.
- If you enroll through the “Choose your own” path, you will still have access to a cost estimator tool while making selections.
- Consider your tax-advantaged account options (such as HSA and various FSA options). These accounts allow you to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with tax-free money.
- Review your current level of income protection. Is it enough to feel comfortable and well protected?
- Learn about the life insurance and disability coverage Western Union automatically provides you at no cost, as well as your voluntary “buy-up” options.
- Explore more layers of protection: auto & home insurance, legal assistance, pet insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Take another look at the Supplemental Medical options. They help protect you from significant expenses not covered by your medical plan.
Health management: Find the right plans to help you focus on your overall physical, financial, and mental well-being.
Cost control: See your costs clearly and choose the specific benefits you need. Then, use a tax-free account to manage your spending and save money all year long.
Personal support: A dedicated, experienced team of benefits specialists who are ready to answer your questions.
|Mercer MarketPlace 365+||Shop for benefits, compare costs and use decision-making tools.|
Access your account from the new Okta tile – Mercer Marketplace 365+.
|Mercer Benefits Specialist||Call a Mercer Benefits Specialist at 866-867-6898 for personal benefits support|
|Benefits Microsite||Use this website to access all of your benefit information in one location—no log-in required. Visit https://mywubenefits.com.|
|Benefits Videos||View the short benefit videos below on plan related topics.|
Video: Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP)
- Provides all the basics on what is a CDHP medical plan
- Introduces the HSA and shows how the CDHP and HSA work together
- Reminds you about the plan’s lower premiums and the tax-advantages of an HSA
Video: Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gives a high-level overview on how an HSA works
- You’ll learn more details about the tax advantages of an HSA
- Get a better understanding how an HSA differs from a health care FSA
Video: Health Insurance 101
- Get a general overview on how health insurance works
- Learn about preventive care and cost-sharing
- Know the difference between a deductible, coinsurance, copayments and out-of-pocket maximums
You’ll get an introduction to the four basic types of plans, including the two types Western Union offers—the PPO and the two CDHPs.