Tools and resources
We’ve provided these resources to assist you in making the best benefits choices.
Mercer Marketplace 365+ makes enrolling easy
Mercer Marketplace 365+ takes the guesswork out of shopping for and using your benefits. The website offers a choice of benefits, plus tools and information to put you in charge of your benefits decisions. You can view your 2021 personalized benefit options and enroll in your 2020 benefits on Mercer Marketplace 365+.
With Mercer Marketplace 365+ You Get:
• Choice: Access a selection of benefit options, including accident, hospital indemnity, and critical illness insurance, pet insurance, and identity theft as well as traditional plans like health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
• Simplicity: Experience easy benefits enrollment with built-in education and decision support.
• Health management: Find the right plans to help you focus on your overall physical, financial, and mental well-being.
• Cost control: See your costs clearly and choose the specific benefits you need. Then, use a tax-free account to manage your spending and save money all year long.
• Personal support: A dedicated, experienced team of benefits specialists who are ready to answer your questions.
You can call a Mercer Marketplace 365+ benefits specialist for personal support. They will be ready to answer your questions. Call 866-867-6898 Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mountain time.
Mercer Marketplace 365+ is your year-round destination designed to simplify your benefits experience, help you live a healthier life, and save you money.
Tools to evaluate your medical plan options for 2021
- Explore this site for an overview of your benefits.
- Enroll through the “Receive Expert Guidance” path to help guide you through the process.
- If you enroll through the “Choose your own” path, you will still have access to a cost estimator tool while making selections.
- Consider your tax-advantaged account options (such as HSA and various FSA options). These accounts allow you to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with tax-free money.
- Review your current level of income protection. Is it enough to feel comfortable and well protected?
- Learn about the life insurance and disability coverage Western Union automatically provides you at no cost, as well as your voluntary “buy-up” options.
- Explore more layers of protection: auto & home insurance, legal assistance, pet insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Take another look at the Supplemental Medical options. They help protect you from significant expenses not covered by your medical plan.
Health management: Find the right plans to help you focus on your overall physical, financial, and mental well-being.
Cost control: See your costs clearly and choose the specific benefits you need. Then, use a tax-free account to manage your spending and save money all year long.
Personal support: A dedicated, experienced team of benefits specialists who are ready to answer your questions.