If you are fighting a serious illness, Western Union (WU) has resources to help you through this difficult time.
Notify WU and review your options
- FREE! Get help navigating your health benefits – Contact Health Advocate at 866-799-2725.
Your personal Health Advocate can assist you finding doctors, scheduling appointments, transferring records, and resolving benefits issues. You don’t have to be enrolled in CIGNA or Kaiser medical plans to access this service.
- Use the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for free, confidential, and professional counseling for you and your household members.
– Contact Magellan Employee Assistance Program at 800-424-4485
– Get additional information here.
- Update estate planning documents. Through Met Life Legal, you can receive assistance creating a living will, medical power of attorney, and other estate planning documents. If you aren’t enrolled, reach out to your financial professional or lawyer or consider enrolling in Hyatt Legal during the next Open Enrollment period.