You can take advantage of these voluntary benefit plans offered at group discounted rates.
Voluntary theft protection plan
Services from Allstate Identity Protection that monitor your identity, detect fraud, and restore your identity in the event of theft.
- Get peace of mind by protecting yourself against the damage of identity theft.
- Certified privacy advocates act on your behalf to resolve identity theft issues.
Visit https://www.myaip.com/ or call 800-789-2720 for more information.
Voluntary legal plan
The MetLife® Hyatt Legal Assistance Plan offers economical access to attorneys for legal services such as will preparation, estate planning, and family law. Why choose this benefit?
- It gives you and your family access to a nationwide network of over 14,000 attorneys.
- Legal advice is a phone call away, and representatives will help you find an attorney in your area.
Visit www.legalplans.com with access code GET LAW or call 800-821-6400 for more information.
Voluntary pet insurance
Nationwide pet insurance provides coverage to help you cover veterinary care costs for your furry friends. So, what is in it for you?
- It protects you against the financial impact of veterinary care – costs can add up quickly when your best pal needs treatment.
- You can use any veterinarian worldwide.
- You are eligible to receive a discount of 5% or more on premiums.
Visit petinsurance.com or call 800-540-2016 to enroll.
Voluntary auto and home insurance
You can insure your car or auto, or purchase a renter’s policy from Farmers. Coverage is also available for rental dwellings, recreational vehicles (including boats) and personal excess liability (“umbrella” policies).
Farmers directly bills you for the cost of Auto & Home insurance.
Call today, 800-438-6381 or visit www.myautohome.farmers.com
Eligibility Date: Date of Hire or First Day of Active Work unless otherwise noted on the WU Life page.
Unless otherwise noted:
- You pay the full price of coverage.
- You can enroll in the legal and/or identity theft protection benefit(s) through Mercer Marketplace 365+ as a new hire or during Open Enrollment.
- You can enroll in home, auto and/or pet insurance any time throughout the year.